Thursday, December 6, 2012

Our New Newsletter

Okay, so we're definitely not ones for "SPAM", but we ARE so excited for our brand new newsletter endeavor!  We're breaking into uncharted territory again here with another "somthing new".

I know the first thing I think of when it comes to newsletters in my inbox is the word: DELETE.  But, honestly, over the past few weeks, I can't tell you how many newsletters I actually open and scan through!  I just ordered 2 pairs of boots from 2 different websites, just learned about a no kill shelter, and clicked through another one to find out my "secret coupon" amount.  Wow! 

So why not use one for us?  We promise it'll be short, sweet, and to the point each time!  And the best part?  (My FAVORITE part...)  We'll add coupons and promotions to each email!  Because, who doesn't love some sales, discounts, and incentives?!  :)

Want to sign up and join our fun?  We used MailChimp to help us out, and they have made it super eadsy to sign up... just click below!

Subscribe to our newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment