Monday, December 3, 2012

Fantastic Chair Find!


Do you have a Habitat for Humanity Restore in your area?  If not, I'm so sorry to tell you that you are missing out!  It is, by far, one of my favorite "junkin" stores around!  It's almost like a mystery to go every time...you will never know what you're going to find! 

On my most recent trip, I scored a set of fabulously vintage club chairs.  Yes, they do need a little cleaning and polishing up, perhaps even a new coat of paint on the legs, but for a little over $20 a piece, I couldn't resist!!!



And, the best part, since I'm only a little over 5'1", these small chairs fit me PERFECTLY!!!  I'm thinkin' they'll go great in my new office/workspace in the back room, once I get it all situated...

Can't wait to show you a pic after I get them all "spruced up"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment