Thursday, July 19, 2012

We're Off To See the Wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Junk! :)

Greetings!  Mannon and I are so pumped for our own little "mini-vacation" over the next few days.  We're off to Athens/Gun Barrell City/Seven Points/Cedar Creek Lake area.  It's the PERFECT location to do some major junkin'!!! 

Today, we stopped at a few rode side "shops" (I used quotes, because I'm not sure if you can really even call them that...).  Here's Mannon browsing through some goodies...

I think my favorite part is the broom handle in the way of the picture...


So, we will keep you updated with our finds.  We've already accumulated a few pieces of furniture on the way down, and we haven't even officially shopped yet.  There's going to be so much great stuff, and I'm eeking with excitement to share my finds with you all!!!  Crossing my fingers to hit the jackpot.  Will post pics as soon as we get to a good stopping point!

Happy Thursday!
~Jillian

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jillian, thanks for stopping by, be sure you get up your Google Friends Connect Followers Gadget, that way people can follow and keep track of you. Adorable blog, have fun getting started!!
    Looking forward to seeing more of you!

    ReplyDelete